About Brown Derby
Brown Derby Stores, Inc. is one of the premier wine retailers in the United States and is the area’s largest purveyor of fine wines, beers, and spirits. We currently have 18 locations in Springfield, MO, one in Nixa, MO and one in Lebanon, MO. Started in 1937, Brown Derby is a stable, family-owned business.
Just some of the benefits of working at Brown Derby:
- Fun and enjoyable culture with friendly supervisors and co-workers
- Opportunities for career growth
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge of the growing wine, beer, and spirits markets
- Paid training opportunities (for example, customer service training or product-specific training on beer, wine, spirits, etc.)
- Product discounts
- Discounts at other area businesses, like Domino’s Pizza, Rick’s Automotive, Glo Dry Cleaning, and Bass Pro.
How to Apply
Review our current job openings and apply for a position by visiting the Brown Derby online career center. After completing the online application, you will have the option to upload your résumé.
Please note: applications are only accepted online and are required to be considered for employment. Paper applications and/or résumés are not accepted at our corporate office or at any of our stores. If we have questions about your application, or would like to speak with you further in person, then you will receive a call at that time.
We look forward to reviewing your application.