Brown Derby believes it is important to give back to the communities in which it does business. Each year, we are proud to support hundreds of charitable events and organizations.
Brown Derby partners with many non-profit and civic organizations in our communities for fundraising events. In addition to our own community outreach, we respond to donation requests that are submitted by our customers on behalf of an organization they support. Thank you for thinking of Brown Derby as a worthy champion of your cause!
We would like to respond favorably to all requests; however, the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore, it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Our donation request process is now entirely online. Please make note of the following guidelines when submitting your request:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- Brown Derby offers a “Buy One, Match One” on our select Derby Direct
products. If the fundraising party buys a case of Derby Direct products at frontline pricing, Brown Derby will match it with a donated case of the Derby Direct products.
- We are legally prohibited by the State of Missouri from donating alcohol other than wine and the donated wine has to be used in accordance with Section 311.332.3, RSMo, which provides:
“Manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and unlicensed persons may donate wine in the original package to a charitable or religious organization as defined in section 313.005 or educational institution for the sole purpose of being auctioned by the organization or institution for fund-raising purposes, provided the auction takes place on a retail-licensed premises and all proceeds from the sale go into a fund of an organization or institution that is unrelated to any licensed retail operation.”
- A Tax Exempt form, 501(c)(3) status must be submitted and each request must include a valid tax identification number.
- Donation recipients must have a non-profit 501(c)(3) status, and each request must include a valid tax identification number.
- Donation requests must be submitted by our customers.
- Due to the nature of our business, we do not donate to youth groups or project graduations.
- Organizations/Events must be in the local vicinity of our stores.
- Requests must be received a minimum of three (3) weeks prior to the event.
- One request per calendar year.